Berkeley's Newest Modern Marvels!
Newly-built and brilliantly designed, these freestanding 3 bedroom, 2 bath homes boast a strong emphasis on environmentally sustainable construction and are loaded with energy-efficient features and finishes!
Vertically configured to capture 3 stories of thoughtfully defined space, the top floor showcases an inverted living style with kitchen, dining, and open entertaining area all framed by a panorama of striking views. Two ample bedrooms share an expansive and well-appointed bath in addition to a convenient laundry area on the 2nd floor. The formal entry at street-level provides access to a stairwell of maple treads flanked by a master suite/home office/flex space with private bath and separate entrance off a small patio, plus interior access to a one-car covered garage with an EV charging outlet.
With an abundance of natural light and extraordinary privacy due to strategically staggered and optimally discrete window placement, each home has the look and feel of a magnificent contemporary retreat!
Located in the heart of West Berkeley's vibrant and eclectic Ocean View district, the acclaimed Fourth Street shops, restaurants, breweries, and wine-tasting rooms are only a few short blocks away. We invite you to discover the best urban living has to offer!
Finishes and features
- Pre-installed 2kw solar photovoltaic system on each home
- Attached 1-car garages with EV charging outlet
- Sierra Pacific high performance double pane thermal break windows
- Bosch energy star appliances w/Fisher Paykel dishwashers
- Hydronic baseboard heating
- Maintenance-free exterior
- Recycled glass counters
- Water-conserving fixtures, dual-flush toilets
- On-demand navien high efficiency condensing combi-boiler H2O heaters
- LED fixtures throughout
- Travertine tile in bathrooms
- Maple flooring and doors
- Off site framing with sustainable forestry initiative (SFI) lumber
Pricing subject to change
#A - 1582 sf 3bd/2ba Barrel Dome Roof- SOLD
#B - 1542 sf 3bd/2ba Rooftop deck- SOLD
#C - 1612 sf 3bd/2ba Rooftop deck- SOLD
#D - 1694 sf 3bd/2ba Barrel Dome Roof- SOLD